In order to participate in Primary Recruitment, a student must:
- Not be simultaneously enrolled in high school and attending college.
- Be an undergraduate student regularly matriculated in the institution to be eligible to participate in membership recruitment.
- Not be, or have ever been, an initiated member of an NPC organization and join another NPC organization. PNMs who received a bid but did not become initiated members are eligible for Primary Recruitment
- Have signed and understood the PNM Code of Ethics
Primary Recruitment Registration!
Friday, January 6, 2023: Convocation
Saturday, January 7, 2023: Values Round
Sunday, January 8, 2023: Philanthropy Round
Monday, January 9, 2023: Sisterhood Round
Saturday, January 14, 2023: Preference Round
Sunday, January 15, 2023: Bid Day
Primary Recruitment Registration dates for 2023 (October 3 – December 16)
Early Bird Registration: $60 (Monday, October 3rd – Tuesday, November 1st)
Regular Registration: $75 (Tuesday, November 1st – Thursday, December 1st)
Late Registration: $90 (Friday, December 2nd – Friday, December 16th)
(This nonrefundable cost of registration covers your Values Round T-shirt, food, administrative costs, and other logistics and material related to recruitment). Sign-ups close on December 16 at 11:59pm.
A complete registration includes the following 3 steps:
1. Registration through Campus Director (Complete)
2. Payment through GreekBill
3. Completing FERPA Form for Grade Releases