In order to participate in Primary Recruitment, a student must:
- Not be simultaneously enrolled in high school and attending college.
- Be an undergraduate student regularly matriculated in the institution to be eligible to participate in membership recruitment.
- Not be, or have ever been, an initiated member of an NPC organization and join another NPC organization. PNMs who received a bid but did not become initiated members are eligible for Primary Recruitment
- Have signed and understood the PNM Code of Ethics
Primary Recruitment Registration!
Friday, January 6, 2023: Convocation
Saturday, January 7, 2023: Values Round
Sunday, January 8, 2023: Philanthropy Round
Monday, January 9, 2023: Sisterhood Round
Saturday, January 14, 2023: Preference Round
Sunday, January 15, 2023: Bid Day
Primary Recruitment Registration dates for 2023 (October 3 – December 16)
Early Bird Registration: $60 (Monday, October 3rd – Tuesday, November 1st)
Regular Registration: $75 (Tuesday, November 1st – Thursday, December 1st)
Late Registration: $90 (Friday, December 2nd – Friday, December 16th)
(This nonrefundable cost of registration covers your Values Round T-shirt, food, administrative costs, and other logistics and material related to recruitment). Sign-ups close on December 16 at 11:59pm.
Interested in signing up for EPC Recruitment 2023 after the December 16th deadline? Please reach out to Hannah Howell, EPC Advisor at email@example.com.
If you register after the 12/16/22 deadline, your early move-in may not be reflected in your MyHousingDirector. Please reach out to Hannah Howell (firstname.lastname@example.org) with all questions regarding registration and early move-in.
New members are permitted to enter residence halls on January 6, 2023, from 9am-5pm. Access into their respective residence halls will begin that morning at 9am. Please email email@example.com with any questions regarding early move in. If you have registered for recruitment after the December 16, 2022, deadline, your early move in may not be reflected in your MyHousing Portal, however access can be granted for early move in.
A complete registration includes the following 3 steps:
1. Registration through Campus Director (Complete)
2. Payment through GreekBill
3. Completing FERPA Form for Grade Releases