In order to participate in Primary Recruitment, a woman must:
- Not be simultaneously enrolled in high school and attending college.
- Be an undergraduate student regularly matriculated in the institution to be eligible to participate in membership recruitment.
- Not be, or have ever been, an initiated member of an NPC organization and join another NPC organization. PNMs who received a bid but did not become initiated members are eligible for Primary Recruitment
- Have signed and understand the PNM Code of Ethics
Primary Recruitment dates are January 9, 10, 11, and 12 of 2021.
Early Bird Registration: $65 (Friday, October 16th – Friday, November 13th)
Regular Registration: $75 (Saturday, November 14th – Saturday, December 12th)
Late Registration: $90 (Sunday, December 13th – Saturday, December 27th)
(This nonrefundable cost of registration covers your Values Round T-shirt, food, administrative costs, and other logistics and material related to recruitment). Sign-ups close on December 27 at 11:59pm.
A complete registration includes the following 3 steps:
1. Registration through Campus Director (Complete)
2. Payment through GreekBill
3. Completing FERPA Form for Grade Releases